Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Competing for Computer Time

Just a head's up: Dave is now thick into indexing his book (the final stage before it is published this spring) which means that I have got to start being creative about finding time to post. For example, I sent him out this early morning to search for bai zi and bao zi for breakfast, buying me about 10 minutes to write, check my email, and search for national weather temperatures for Samuel's math lesson today. I'll find time soon to write, especially as we're leaving next Monday for our 10-day traveling and I may not be able to have computer access.

In the meantime, we're heading off to a Mongolian/Chinese wedding today at noon. I'll definitely get pictures up soon!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering why it's been so quiet.(:

Excited to hear about the wedding.

Jennifershmoo said...

Ooh, I went to a Chinese wedding reception years ago in San Francisco, and we had like an eight million course dinner that was just amazing. Have fun!!

Jennifershmoo said...

Were you doing the Saxon math lesson where you had to graph the temperatures for several state capitals? We did that a few weeks ago and decided we definitely wanted to move to Hawaii.