Thursday, July 19, 2007

Going to China (or, Fixing Up the House for the Housesitters, One Bucket at a Time)


I thought packing and organizing for a seven-month trip to Inner Mongolia was going to be challenging enough, but learning how to set up a blog takes the cake. Here it is, though, in all its glory, just like the fancy waterproofing job rigged up by Dave in our basement.

We're in the final weeks of what has been a year-long preparation to go to Hohhot, Inner Mongolia, and both Dave and I feel like the list just isn't getting any shorter. Everyone is excited though, even Samuel and Grace, which is a minor miracle ("Just as long as we don't have to eat dog, snake, or frog, Mama.")

3 comments:

Ali said...

Yay! I'm adding you to my Blogroll.

Jennifershmoo said...

You've done it! That was fast. I'm subscribing to it right now so I don't miss a thing! :-)

Belinda Starkie said...

What a great idea! and funny to boot.
Babu